"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Paul M those eyes haha
ReplyDeleteSomeone add strobes!
ReplyDeleteTacoma?
ReplyDelete"These Eyes"
ReplyDeleteThese eyes cry every night for you
These arms long to hold you again
The hurtin's on me, yeah
But I will never be free, no, my baby, no, no
You gave a promise to me, yeah
And you broke it, you broke it, oh, no
These eyes watched you bring my world to an end
This heart could not accept and pretend
The hurtin's on me, yeah
But I will never be free, no, no, no
You took the vow with me, yeah
And you spoke it, you spoke it, babe
These eyes are cryin'
These eyes have seen a lot of loves
But they're never gonna see another one like I had with you
These eyes are cryin'
These eyes have seen a lot of loves
But they're never gonna see another one like I had with you
These eyes are cryin'
These eyes have seen a lot of loves
But they're never gonna see another one like I had with you
These eyes cry every night for you
These arms, these arms long to hold you, hold you again, ahh
These eyes are cryin'
These eyes have seen a lot of loves
But they're never gonna see another one like I had with you
These eyes are cryin'
These eyes have seen a lot of loves
But they're never gonna see another one like I had with you
These eyes are cryin'
These eyes have seen a lot of loves
But they're never gonna see another one like I had with you
These eyes are cryin'
These eyes have seen a lot of loves
But they're never gonna see another one like I had with you
Baby, baby, baby, baby
Paul M bahahaha =)
ReplyDeleteDustin Downs yes sir
I see me.. the one with the blank stare :)
ReplyDelete