Now this was impressive work!

Now this was impressive work!
Originally shared by Aaron Hash
Earlier this week, we learned that yet again NR13-ROMEO-10 was going to be a connected cell for the upcoming Anomaly. Our local Longview Area Enlightened Group started talking about how busy our schedules were for the coming weekend, and that we’d be scattered all over with previous commitments or stuck at work. We figured at first that there was little we could do to help with the Enlightened efforts, but as we talked more it soon became clear that these commitments were actually placing us at pretty decent locations to throw together a nice little field if we could manage to get the lanes opened up . . . So darkwingduck00 got to work and started sketching out a few triangles. With a rough plan in hand, it quickly became clear that we were going to need outside help if we ever wanted to see green skies in the middle of the afternoon on a Saturday. Undaunted by the opposition they knew we’d face, misscmcc and darkwingduck00 started reaching out to their contacts in the ENL community. Before too long, we had assembled the largest agent team we had ever used for a single op in Longview. What started with an offhand comment about throwing up a few badgers culminated in a brilliantly successful op that had 5 layers standing for approximately 165,000 MU at the time the anomaly snapshot was taken. The last layer missed the measurement window by less than a minute. As a team we overcame every challenge in our way, we accomplished our mission, and we had a fantastic time doing it. Every day I am proud to be Enlightened, because of the wonderful experiences I get to share with my teammates.
#Ingress Field Report
OP : #Shonin #ConnectedCell #NR13-ROMEO-10
Mission : To capture as much MU as possible during the four hour measurement window and win points for the Enlightened in the Second Shonin Anomaly.
Mind units captured in total: ~213,500MU
Number of layers: 6 over Longview/Kelso and the surrounding areas
These fields never would have flown without the help of each and every one of these incredibly awesome agents that I’m proud to call my fellow Enlightened.
Architect:
@darkwingduck00
Operators:
@RaistlinDL
Link/Field Busting Teams:
Cathlamet:
@ZiePants
@Joshepants
Chehalis/Adna:
@darkwingduck00
Clatskanie:
@demi69
@RedEyeduck
I-5 North/South bound:
@Gadryl
@MaileK
Kalama:
@misscmcc
Longview/Kelso:
@TacoMacArthur
@RainbowdAsh765
@LaceyGoodthighs
@Harryhotcheeks
@BeeBees
@Jueliet
@dlux503
@pukingwarrior
Rainier:
@Murphy21
@blaster210
@wonderwoman09
Throwers:
@darkwingduck00
@misscmcc
@ZiePants
Hey Aaron Hash, isn't your mom's house on there somewhere? Or am I mistaken? 😜😂💚
ReplyDeleteThank you for including me in your plan. I had a great time and am glad I could help. ~ZiePants
ReplyDelete