Hiram King of Tyre if you mean you need to be within vertical range of the portal.... phones are notoriously bad at figuring out your elevation. Portals in a third dimension would be pretty sketch.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Zoom zoom!
ReplyDeletewait.... what??
ReplyDeleteTrollolol
ReplyDeleteWhat a great bird. I got to ride one in California. Before ingress :/
ReplyDeleteCan we expect to see elevated portals sometime soon like a portal on the 7th floor of a building?
ReplyDeleteHiram King of Tyre we have elevated portals now.
ReplyDeleteHiram King of Tyre if you mean you need to be within vertical range of the portal.... phones are notoriously bad at figuring out your elevation. Portals in a third dimension would be pretty sketch.
ReplyDeleteReally I need to find one of those that would be cool
ReplyDeleteAgent LightAxe yes that is what I ment ah I see now that would be tricky now we just need some smart young engineer to fix that
ReplyDeleteI missed it :/
ReplyDeleteHiram King of Tyre there's an elevated portal at the top of the Stratosphere in Las Vegas. You should go check it out lol.
ReplyDeleteAnd all the bots hit item cap ...
ReplyDeleteWell, this thread diverged....
ReplyDeleteI just wish the speedlock crap would RECOVER faster!!!!
ReplyDelete#blameNiko
ReplyDeleteI could have tested this yesterday.
ReplyDelete