RIP Roland Jarvis you're replacement is much better looking!


RIP Roland Jarvis you're replacement is much better looking!

Originally shared by Kelly Kolton

"My name is Roland Jarvis. I exist. I think. I feel. I remember. I am."
I will not let you go, my friend. Photo from #13Magnus  Dec. 2013.
#Enlightened   #Ingress   #RolandJarvis   #conspiracy  

I will keep hoping you are still with us. In the meantime, I will always be Enlightened by these words:
• Full transcript of the Jarvis Manifesto: http://goo.gl/G7pibT
• Resurrection at Cupid's Span: http://goo.gl/g8pUL7
• Jarvis Redemption Speech: http://goo.gl/qYnaI7

Comments

  1. Rest In Piece and not in Pieces you old toad, we have had enough of your sharding around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many time did he appear last year since he resurrected?i forgot him already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, Roland Jarvis is the Kenny McCormick of Ingress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If he actually "resurrected" at Cupid Span he can not be dead, you can not kill what is not corporeal or if what is already dead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rip in pepperoni jarvis
    +1 if you cri evrytim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joe Philley​ only because the Resistance stole his Charisma when we were putting him back together at the end of 2013!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog