So who's going to Vegas....we got with the Google Earth team and ordered some great weather!


So who's going to Vegas....we got with the Google Earth team and ordered some great weather!

#Shonin #Ingress     #IfYouHateSnowComeToVegas   #EndGameInvites   #VegasBaby

Comments

  1. David Dellsperger then you work the BAF's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there. It's about 110 degrees hotter then where I was just at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm unfortunately out of comission both weekends of shonin, but know that my presence will be there in spirit :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh... I want sun and summer... -4°C now in Moscow region

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me and some of the Secret Squirrels can't wait to arrive

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so so excited!!! Lindi H.​ Steve Ball​Jason Gallo​Justin Jackson​Jess Runowski​David Timothy​ chase lantis​

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so so excited!!! Lindi H.​.​ Steve Ball​​Bree D.​​Justin Jackson​​Jess Runowski​​David Timothy​​ chase lantis​

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jason Gallo​ it's a good thing I like you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm even more excited!!! Bree D.​ Steve Ball​ chase lantis​ Justin Jackson​ Jess Runowski​ Jason Gallo​ David Timothy​ #b00p

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so so excited!!! Lindi H.​Steve Ball​ Jason Gallo​ Justin Jackson​ Jess Runowski​ David Timothy​ chase lantis​

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm the most excited!!! Bree D.​ Steve Ball​​ chase lantis​​ Justin Jackson​​ Jess Runowski​​ Jason Gallo​ Lindi H.​​ David Timothy​​ #b00p

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm excited. My trench coat? Not as much. 😉 Lindi H.​.​.​ Steve Ball​ ​​Jason Gallo​ Bree D.​ ​​Justin Jackson​ ​​Jess Runowski​​David Timothy​ #boop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog