Title


Congrats!

Its great hearing these  #IngressLoveStorys

Originally shared by Nicolas “Gochtron” Kernen

Dear Niantic, 

User name : Gochtron – Currently Level 15 living and playing in Switzerland.

I started to play in May 2013… and well, I have to admit, Ingress has changed my life!
 
In January 2014, I met another Enlightened player: PunkAriel and the 22nd January 2015 at 19:26 (GMT+1), we became parents… This is the greatest achievement ever…

I do not know how many babies are ingressed, but ours is certainly!

Is there any medals for baby Ingress and their parents ;-) ?
 
Yours enlighteny, 

Comments

  1. Loooking at the T-shirt, the two combined Enligthened symbols seem to produce a restistance key, so this kid must be a smurf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids do tend to reduce the amount of ingress play... That said, pro-tip: driving/walking in a body sling to put the baby to sleep is great for ingress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always suspected that resistance did so well because they didn't have girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be awesome, sign me up for one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title