We've got Gold!!!

We've got Gold!!!
Originally shared by Vidyasagarreddy V
Wow!!!
First #Black #Seer
Amazing!!! Hats Off agent @Taisa
Ingress Niantic Project Brandon Badger
Joe Philley Matilde Tusberti Anne Beuttenmüller
John Hanke Brian Rose Pooja Srinivas
#Ingress
That's not gold its black😶😶
ReplyDeleteSo have you just handed over your G+ management and stuff to a blonde now ? Or are you just...ah nevermind!!
ReplyDeleteIt's black gold. Texas tea.
ReplyDeletePlease, tell me the trick, I have a few hundred I've submitted since I first started playing a little over a year ago, I've gotten 33 approved and about 9ish rejected. It's the 33, 4 were rejected, appealed, and approved. LoL at least give me some more rejected so i know the effort wasn't a complete waste!
ReplyDeleteI think you mean onyx 😂
ReplyDeleteMust be nice. Lol. I haven't gotten a denial or approval email in months, while my friends are getting joke portals published. This SynysterPrynsis is sad Joe Philley. :(
ReplyDeleteOnly 3 seer me ^^
ReplyDeleteHaha changed🙌🙋
ReplyDeleteThis is great, Joe Philley ... Now how much longer do the rest of us have to wait before we can continue our journeys to black Seer? Would be nice if Niantic could give us a status update like once a month or so. Communication with your player base would be appreciated. #PlatinumSeer
ReplyDeletelook Fulbert Immanuel Ryan S. Tanedo
ReplyDeleteOmg! Ahhhh my dream badge! Im still at plat 😭😭😭😭😭
ReplyDelete