Your just jealous. Its not hard especially if you can have a couch portal. You make a Level 3 portal. Its 4 points for each perfect glyph hack. You then put two very rare heat sinks. And two very rare multihacks on it. You can hack it every 58 seconds for 22 times. Then the burn out is only 22 min. That is about 45 min. If you divide 24 hours by 45 which is 32 or 704 hacks in. That's 2816 points per day. With it being an L3 the the odds of a perfect go way up because of less complexity. So to reach gold it will only take 2.1 days to complete the gold badge. Don't hate the math man. Now if you have two portals. Or three portals and zero life. Which some people do not have a life. Shouldn't hate them for that. Its just you being jealous. You could probably complete gold in one day. #donthatethemath
For most people L3 portals are easy. And I was curious about doing it with one portal. But if a farm has on average 35 portals. And you put multihacks on it to hack usually 8 times. Possibly 4200 points per round. The average player on an L8 portal would probably get 15 to 25% perfect. 630 to 1050 points. Glyph hacking L8 portals are hard. L3 portals are easier. And the complexity from glyph to glyph is easier. Also its good practice. I'm trying to play the percentages. You just want to go for broke. My advice. Don't gamble.
Chris Bricker while I completely agree with your math, I think you're giving P8 glyph hacks too much credit for difficulty. To get a perfect hack for the translator badge, you only have to get all five correct; you've got fifteen seconds. That gives you just under three seconds per glyph. I earned my silver badge in about three hours at a 48-portal 8-farm. I did three full circuits and missed 12 hacks. Of course, it helped that I needed to stock up anyway, as that much time glyph hacking gets tiresome. But the badge is essentially easy to earn.
Props to the platinum-holder on this post; I know that took some time and effort.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I have decided to fight this ! seeing the enlightened spread like the plague has made me decide to rebel .I will spread what codes I have left when I feel safe #ingress
And I was proud with my silver... :-D
ReplyDeleteCongrats from the biggest glyphtard ever!
ReplyDeleteOMG
ReplyDeleteyou are crazy... i can't do this.. is impossible...:D
ReplyDeleteOh my
ReplyDeleteGet life.
ReplyDeleteYour just jealous. Its not hard especially if you can have a couch portal. You make a Level 3 portal. Its 4 points for each perfect glyph hack. You then put two very rare heat sinks. And two very rare multihacks on it. You can hack it every 58 seconds for 22 times. Then the burn out is only 22 min. That is about 45 min. If you divide 24 hours by 45 which is 32 or 704 hacks in. That's 2816 points per day. With it being an L3 the the odds of a perfect go way up because of less complexity. So to reach gold it will only take 2.1 days to complete the gold badge. Don't hate the math man. Now if you have two portals. Or three portals and zero life. Which some people do not have a life. Shouldn't hate them for that. Its just you being jealous. You could probably complete gold in one day. #donthatethemath
ReplyDeleteAwesome
ReplyDeleteChris Bricker or just go to your local farm and burnt it out
ReplyDeleteFor most people L3 portals are easy. And I was curious about doing it with one portal. But if a farm has on average 35 portals. And you put multihacks on it to hack usually 8 times. Possibly 4200 points per round. The average player on an L8 portal would probably get 15 to 25% perfect. 630 to 1050 points. Glyph hacking L8 portals are hard. L3 portals are easier. And the complexity from glyph to glyph is easier. Also its good practice. I'm trying to play the percentages. You just want to go for broke. My advice. Don't gamble.
ReplyDeleteChris Bricker our l8 farm of 11 portals with 2 rMH got me about 2100 on Monday.
ReplyDeleteOh so you glyph a lot. Thats 57.85%. 2100/3630. Good for you. Most people don't because its too hard. Especially L8 portals.
ReplyDeleteChris Bricker while I completely agree with your math, I think you're giving P8 glyph hacks too much credit for difficulty.
ReplyDeleteTo get a perfect hack for the translator badge, you only have to get all five correct; you've got fifteen seconds. That gives you just under three seconds per glyph.
I earned my silver badge in about three hours at a 48-portal 8-farm. I did three full circuits and missed 12 hacks. Of course, it helped that I needed to stock up anyway, as that much time glyph hacking gets tiresome. But the badge is essentially easy to earn.
Props to the platinum-holder on this post; I know that took some time and effort.