Class Act

Class Act

Originally shared by Danny O (Itchinuts)

Ingress Los Angeles Resistance Joe Philley NIA Ops 






To the Ingress community;

I would like to apologize for what happened over the weekend, what should have been a family friendly event escalated to something else.

My apologies to everyone that was offended and hurt by my actions, my intentions were never to provoke or to start an altercation.
Never did I think the display of the flag in an immature fashion would escalate to this point, my poor judgment has left a lot of people hurt and bothered.

Please accept my apology for this is not the #resistance way. I was simply caught up in the moment of the game.

Danny (Itchinuts)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks