Class act!

Class act!

Originally shared by evil witch

As it was promoted months ago when #ICRM emerged, their representatives will be rotated every three months in order to bring new and fresh ideas, and avoid single individuals to be the voice of their local communities taking control of the decisions and projects.


Putting this on practice today, I end my representation for Nuevo León Mexico on the ICRM, and present to all of you Alex Ugartechea​ whom have been elected for the community by majority. I continue as advisor for the group but I have no vote on the decisions they make as such.


I must thank everyone involved, it has been a nurturing experience, being part of the creation of a project like this, and watch it grow. I'm proud of www.ingressnoreste.com members, as I noticed their enthusiasm to be part of this Congress.


Thanks to Krizar Ashiel​ and Jose Medrano​ for thinking on me as a part of this #Ingress organization.


                       ************************

Tal y como se promovió hace algunos meses con el surgimiento de #ICRM, los representantes serán rotados cada tres meses, esto con el fin de traer ideas frescas y nuevas evitando que las comunidades locales se vean controladas así como sus proyectos por intereses particulares.


Poniendo en práctica esta política termino hoy con mi papel como representante de Nuevo León México en #ICRM y presento a ustedes a Alex Ugartechea​ quien fuera elegido por mayoría por la comunidad local. Continúo como consejera sin voto dentro del foro.


Quiero agradecer a todos los involucrados en este proyecto, ha sido una experiencia enriquecedora formar parte de la creación del mismo y verlo crecer. Estoy orgullosa de los miembros de www.ingressnoreste.com y del entusiasmo que mostraron en la selección de su representante.

Gracias a Krizar Ashiel​ y Jose Medrano​ por pensar en mi para formar parte de este foro de #Ingress

Joe Philley​ Brandon Badger​ Brian Rose​ John Hanke​ Ingress​ NIA Ops​ Linda Besh​ Kevin Hagan​ Zeke Cao​ Vicki Ellen​ #Resistance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog