Class with a big "C"

Class with a big "C"

Originally shared by Mario Valenzuela II (Relique)

I would like to apologize to the entire +ingress community for my role in what could be considered one of our darkest moments. It was something that shouldn't have happened, yet unfortunately, came to pass.

My actions do no reflect those of my faction, the #enlightened or my operations group, the #WolfPack much like the actions of a few provocative #resistance players did not reflect their faction, or the #WRST operations group. 


I would like to apologize to the family of the child who I may have accidentally knocked over during the scuffle for the flag, and anyone who may have been injured when the flagpole broke. I also like to apologize to the owners of the iPhone5 and the previously mentioned flagpole that I accidentally damaged.

Lastly, I would like to apologize to anyone I may have offended through my use of foul language during the event.

I hope that everyone can accept this apology and I hope that it can help lead to much needed healing. 

I would like to add, that I greatly appreciate the assistance I received from @NeoDaNeenjah, @teenyhedgehog, and @Trocar in helping in bringing the issue of the broken iPhone5 screen and flagpole to a satisfactory conclusion for every party involved and for their part in making sure that the missing flag is sent to Joe Philley   safe keeping. 

-Relique

Comments

  1. Happy you manned up a class act...but the next time come to me Please you could have hurt that kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Doe​ you don't think that everyone at Niantic already follows Joe? At least when he puts his ideas out there he does it as himself and not as a throwaway, anonymous account.
    There were many events this weekend that will affect how Niantic handles future events. The flag incident was just one of them.
    Maybe next time you can post your opinions with a real account or talk to him in private if you want an actual discussion. If you think that Joe doesn't have the future of the Ingress community in mind when he takes on these causes you really have no clue what he does.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks