Excellent work I love those crazy ladies!
Excellent work I love those crazy ladies!
Originally shared by David Timothy (Ianas)
So I'm sitting here on the side of the road, minding my own business when some crazy lady drives by, drops a key, and drives off. It's a bit odd, but hey, this is Ingress and I'm fighting shapers so whatever.
I nab the key and give it a couple of tries and what do you know, on the 10th or 12th try it goes through.
I just got my longest link EVER! So excited!!!
Oh yeah, and some shard thing appeared on the portal. They tell me it's important. shrug
We'll see... 😉
#nosleepever
#b00p
#UtahResistance



Originally shared by David Timothy (Ianas)
So I'm sitting here on the side of the road, minding my own business when some crazy lady drives by, drops a key, and drives off. It's a bit odd, but hey, this is Ingress and I'm fighting shapers so whatever.
I nab the key and give it a couple of tries and what do you know, on the 10th or 12th try it goes through.
I just got my longest link EVER! So excited!!!
Oh yeah, and some shard thing appeared on the portal. They tell me it's important. shrug
We'll see... 😉
#nosleepever
#b00p
#UtahResistance



It's always tons of fun when the crazy ladies are around! Bree D., Lindi H. 😉😂 #b00p
ReplyDeleteAhahahah xD
ReplyDelete😂😂😂😂 I am well versed in crazy!
ReplyDeleteThe shard is a poison item that only works on the enlightened ...you use it by leaving it at a portal for them to find.
ReplyDelete