Excellent work team Blue!
Excellent work team Blue!
Originally shared by jenn denlinger (JadeViolin)
I want you to have the experience I had last night.
The breeze on the hill where the Washington Monument stands is brisk and the setting sun dyes the clouds a dozen shades of orange and red. It's cool, but not cold or wet any more. The American flags snap and flow in the breeze while the Lincoln Memorial begins to glow against the dusk. It's a view I seem never to tire of. Which is good, considering how many times, and at what random hours I have been here in the last two weeks. Daniel Hayek arrives, and finds me. He lays out the last defense mods on the outlying portals. Sean Ramsey arrives, answering Daniel's questions at 7:16, while I turn the portal BLUE... Darren Abbott, only just finished arriving, secures our defense. Zello is hot and heavy w dispatch giving directions and receiving compliances, then it cools. Tunnel links arrive. We cross our fingers, walk around to the East...
Zello barks! The link is UP, I relay it to the crew. All we have to do is hold the portal. TerribleTrio Jon and Jim Elmore return from clearing to shore up the defense. Ten minutes to jump. All of us wait for attack pings. Fan out, watch the perimeter. Five Navy men ask about this game... So excited that it's ingress... Five minutes to jump, still no pings. A frog is spotted 1k away. We decide to let him come to us, if he's going to. 60 seconds. Our hearts are doing jumping jacks... Still no pings. Ten... Shut up, shut up... This is the moment of fate...
And There it is! A Clumsy high five attempt, a few happy dances, and the biggest grin I have yet to see on Jon's face as the animation goes sparkling. We did it, holy shit, we did it. Seconds later the whole world explodes with congratulations. For myself, for Mark Powell who threw on the last L8R, for Daniel and Sean, but Really for all of us.
Over the last two weeks, so many agents have been on our team, doing everything necessary to clear the lanes and hold the lines. Countless hours spent by Dean Machikas and Kate Martin on Intel, not to forget all the other eyes in the sky.
I want to tell you that although I held the Monument, these shards made it in due to your hard work, your dedication. In the middle of the night, on your lunch breaks, by way of gear donation and mass recharge, it was YOUR blood, sweat and tears, YOUR perseverance despite our earlier failed attempts that brought the shards home. The following is a list of Some of the agents who helped, but is by no means a complete list. If you know any agents who were in on this, especially in DE, please tag them and send them this post.
Alison Greenwald Neplokh
Anna Muldoon
Brad Parks
Brandon Mitchell
Cata Acio
Chris Olin
Darin Denlinger
Doreen Sheridan
Eric Crim
Evan Sippert
Jaimeson LaLone
James McClellan
Jeff Strube
Jimmie Ryan
Joe Nastri
John Milne
John Mazur
Joseph Cormier
José Antonio Rey
Monica B (and husband who I can't find smh)
Nikolas Moore
Paul Franz
Shelly Bowman
Tim Lant
vn Bedard-Tremblay
These are all of the people that I know were on the ground or getting keys or doing something but believe me for every agent that I have named there were half a dozen more that I didn't see. Thank YOU, EVERYBODY. Especially including the people who made sure that it got to us.
I know without a doubt that I have the best crew on earth.
#blueteambestteam #resistance #Shōnin


Originally shared by jenn denlinger (JadeViolin)
I want you to have the experience I had last night.
The breeze on the hill where the Washington Monument stands is brisk and the setting sun dyes the clouds a dozen shades of orange and red. It's cool, but not cold or wet any more. The American flags snap and flow in the breeze while the Lincoln Memorial begins to glow against the dusk. It's a view I seem never to tire of. Which is good, considering how many times, and at what random hours I have been here in the last two weeks. Daniel Hayek arrives, and finds me. He lays out the last defense mods on the outlying portals. Sean Ramsey arrives, answering Daniel's questions at 7:16, while I turn the portal BLUE... Darren Abbott, only just finished arriving, secures our defense. Zello is hot and heavy w dispatch giving directions and receiving compliances, then it cools. Tunnel links arrive. We cross our fingers, walk around to the East...
Zello barks! The link is UP, I relay it to the crew. All we have to do is hold the portal. TerribleTrio Jon and Jim Elmore return from clearing to shore up the defense. Ten minutes to jump. All of us wait for attack pings. Fan out, watch the perimeter. Five Navy men ask about this game... So excited that it's ingress... Five minutes to jump, still no pings. A frog is spotted 1k away. We decide to let him come to us, if he's going to. 60 seconds. Our hearts are doing jumping jacks... Still no pings. Ten... Shut up, shut up... This is the moment of fate...
And There it is! A Clumsy high five attempt, a few happy dances, and the biggest grin I have yet to see on Jon's face as the animation goes sparkling. We did it, holy shit, we did it. Seconds later the whole world explodes with congratulations. For myself, for Mark Powell who threw on the last L8R, for Daniel and Sean, but Really for all of us.
Over the last two weeks, so many agents have been on our team, doing everything necessary to clear the lanes and hold the lines. Countless hours spent by Dean Machikas and Kate Martin on Intel, not to forget all the other eyes in the sky.
I want to tell you that although I held the Monument, these shards made it in due to your hard work, your dedication. In the middle of the night, on your lunch breaks, by way of gear donation and mass recharge, it was YOUR blood, sweat and tears, YOUR perseverance despite our earlier failed attempts that brought the shards home. The following is a list of Some of the agents who helped, but is by no means a complete list. If you know any agents who were in on this, especially in DE, please tag them and send them this post.
Alison Greenwald Neplokh
Anna Muldoon
Brad Parks
Brandon Mitchell
Cata Acio
Chris Olin
Darin Denlinger
Doreen Sheridan
Eric Crim
Evan Sippert
Jaimeson LaLone
James McClellan
Jeff Strube
Jimmie Ryan
Joe Nastri
John Milne
John Mazur
Joseph Cormier
José Antonio Rey
Monica B (and husband who I can't find smh)
Nikolas Moore
Paul Franz
Shelly Bowman
Tim Lant
vn Bedard-Tremblay
These are all of the people that I know were on the ground or getting keys or doing something but believe me for every agent that I have named there were half a dozen more that I didn't see. Thank YOU, EVERYBODY. Especially including the people who made sure that it got to us.
I know without a doubt that I have the best crew on earth.
#blueteambestteam #resistance #Shōnin


Yayyy
ReplyDelete