Excellent work!

Excellent work!

#ResistanceAirForce  

Originally shared by Jon Are Beukes

#frogtears 

I woke up this morning.

Damn, why is my new phone making so much noise, all hangouts are muted, but yes, new phone /note to self, look at the settings.  Then reading messages, ok, I missed out a few yesterday, yes. Bah, flipp Seamine, what for.  So I got out of bed, and headed for my morning bath, only hearing more noise from the phone. I was thinking that this phone needs to be bricked, the earlier the better. I knew BK had set a good cross-country link to UK, so what could possibly be wrong.  

Back on my PC, more Seamine requests, so I had to check the ultra rapid Intel map. Damn #30 which we sent away earlier was back, and this time not alone #14 was with it, and yes #6 had been on Seamine but had jumped to the lame McDuff portal that we put up a blocker to the day before. Oh, our heroes that recently settled to stay on the Orkneys had claimed, and sent our shards back, what an achievement and how nice (for RES). Now, I though, how does a Stavanger player respond, I am normally the laid back guy that just collect keys and never use them. Well, I have some Jarvis and Ada refractors.  So before my Coffee I called my very good friend Håvard Vetrhus  . “Look Håvard I have an ugly thing just outside here, can you give me a ride”.  He said “say what, where and when”.  I said: “You know that game I play, I need to go to Rott, ASAP”.  The answer was more than I could hope for, as he said: “well, there is a time-slot in an hour, and we can go with my Sapphire (Joe Philley ) or can you ride my Boat, that is if you know how to steer”.  I have earlier been stuck in his boat without a motor, so the choice was easy.

Håvard said, well my friend, lets go.... Just to realize that a refueling was required, damn. No quick double flip and extract to Santa Claus possible.  Then second best: Flip-block Seamine from ENL links, and flip later was planned. 

Oh, and by the way, in between, can we go to Flørli with the portal at the top of 4444 wooden steps?  There is a very old portal there. Again Håvard just nodded his head in his own way, and said, “that's what we will do”.  I was the happiest player in ingress at that very moment.  Just a pity that @Warlord2k is such a nice guy, but what the heck, he is playing on the other team.

So Action, two minutes after take off, on Seamine flipped Green, 31 minutes later Flørli blue. “ 27 minutes thereafter, well the plane needed to be back, damn.  But the message was clear, we need to let the guys have their booked plane in time, but we can come back later. So OK, after leaving Seamine, where we were circling and looping and waAitingA, we handed in the plane and had a lunch.  These 5 minutes extra, is not Håvard's style, it needed to be in time. My brain was cooking.  Go for the boat or go in style?  Well, Håvard said he had organized a half hour window more for us at 15:30 CET, so the boat option was not needed (below RES style, coming from above, then no need to do second crawl).  Liftoff and 3 minutes after, wham bam, thank you Mam, Seamine and the shards reclaimed.

The rest is History, and thanks to @Subvertz and @FroViking for being opponents, and thanks to all my team-mates that drive me to do things I never ever otherwise would do.  But out of all I am so lucky to have good friends, so I must also have done something right.  And please let us in RES win again, as always.

Yours Sincerely, BautaBjarne














Comments

Popular posts from this blog