Hey people - Strange one but a very important one for me.
Hey people - Strange one but a very important one for me.
My daughter is disabled and has recently been given splints to help her start to walk. She's never been able to wear shoes other then ones given to her to help her feet, and they have been very unfeminine huge boots.
So I am calling on the community to see if someone more skilled could design something or make some vinyl graphics just to make them more girly for her. You can help just by sharing the post and hopefully someone that can help will see it.
#disability

My daughter is disabled and has recently been given splints to help her start to walk. She's never been able to wear shoes other then ones given to her to help her feet, and they have been very unfeminine huge boots.
So I am calling on the community to see if someone more skilled could design something or make some vinyl graphics just to make them more girly for her. You can help just by sharing the post and hopefully someone that can help will see it.
#disability
Robert Vaughan
ReplyDeleteLexy Rochelle
ReplyDeleteWill share
ReplyDeleteLexy Rochelle knew you were a graphics person :)
ReplyDeleteKaren Hall ??
ReplyDeleteRobert Vaughan robwear it
ReplyDeleteWhat's her disability? I work at an orthopedic company in So Calif. We might have other splint/boot/shoe alternatives ...
ReplyDeleteWhat is this made of? I can hydro dip it if someone has a design
ReplyDeletePING: Laurie Laizure
ReplyDeleteHi! Anyway you could get me the dimensions? I'm sure we could do some sticky vinyl to cover this up with something cool! My name is Laurie Laizure. Email laurie@customizedwalls.com and my phone is 603.203.7174
ReplyDeleteLaurie Laizure answer on the OP and thanks!
ReplyDeleteAlready done, Joe Philley! :)
ReplyDelete