Its like a stray cat......never feed them!

Its like a stray cat......never feed them!
Originally shared by David Timothy (Ianas)
Okay, David Mcshard, now you're just trolling me. I'm sorry things didn't go quite as planned, that we're locked in a bitter struggle between those who want to keep you around and those who want you to move on with your life and even people with different ideas about what "moving on" means, but you didn't have to RANDOM JUMP TO THE PORTAL CLUSTER NEAREST MY HOUSE!!!! 😨😥😭
#nosleepEVER #sevenmoredays
And yes, I did already own the portal it jumped to when it jumped. 😒
Seriously. I really do wonder... 😉
ReplyDeleteSomeone could have been in a hurry this morning....just saying
ReplyDeleteNever feed them and dump them in the neighborhood of people you hate. :)
ReplyDeleteThe smart move would of been to let us have it when we had it at the airport. But oh well. Can we have Rotterdam as a sister city?
ReplyDeleteAllen Cox some are beginning to say that the only winning move is not to play... 😉
ReplyDeleteDo Not Want.
ReplyDelete