Very cool and thanks for sharing !

Very cool and thanks for sharing !
Originally shared by Heather Havis ('HeterTheMoth')
As I have a Parkinsonism related neurological disorder, I thought even the bronze glyph badge was beyond me, but just as Ingress has helped me greatly in overcoming depression and social anxiety, the glyph sequences have really helped me improve my memory, concentration and manual dexterity. Truly more than 'just a game'. Thank you Niantic!
#Ingress #IngressFinland #IngressStories #EarlyOnsetParkinsonism
NIA Ops Ingress Anne Beuttenmüller Matilde Tusberti Brandon Badger Joe Philley Susanna Moyer
That's crazy, I keep hacking with glyphs and mine still says 12.
ReplyDeletePhil Nolan The entire glyph sequence must be correct to earn points.
ReplyDeleteSonny Lee I see. It looked like there was some weird algorithm of points that you get for different levels of correct and such. It looked very complicated when it was announced.
ReplyDeleteI can't glyph for toffee, so much props to you 👌
ReplyDelete