Dear Joe Philley, I don't know how many times we've been talking about your insane idea of tacos. This are not. You need to come to Monterrey Mexico and get a real tour #IngressRoadTrip tour if you wish. Get real tacos stuffed with onion, jalapeño, avocado, grilled meat. 😑 set time and date, tacos are on me.
I agree with others, not tacos. There used to be a taco stand in the Rampart district of LA that made the best tacos I've ever had. Meat carved right off the vertical spit and onto soft corn tortillas. A little bit of onion, cilantro, radish, lime and maybe some tomatillo salsa and you are in heaven.
They may not be with some of these folks consider tacos Joe, tacos are what you make of it. Those are tacos. Maybe not fantastic tacos but tacos nonetheless. I think joe would know what they are everyone, he bought them. Sure the menu said taco on it.
Now, want some good tacos? Come to my place in New Mexico.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I have decided to fight this ! seeing the enlightened spread like the plague has made me decide to rebel .I will spread what codes I have left when I feel safe #ingress
Lets see who has been following the investigation.....Where is this ? no edits,This is worth 10 invites to the the first person who tells me where this is. #ingress You follow and give clues to http://www.nianticproject.com/ Hint:A Drone flew over this place.
Those tacos need some meat! painfully skinny
ReplyDeletemmmtacos
ReplyDeleteDear Joe Philley, I don't know how many times we've been talking about your insane idea of tacos. This are not. You need to come to Monterrey Mexico and get a real tour #IngressRoadTrip tour if you wish. Get real tacos stuffed with onion, jalapeño, avocado, grilled meat. 😑 set time and date, tacos are on me.
ReplyDeleteThose are not tacos.....
ReplyDeleteI agree with others, not tacos. There used to be a taco stand in the Rampart district of LA that made the best tacos I've ever had. Meat carved right off the vertical spit and onto soft corn tortillas. A little bit of onion, cilantro, radish, lime and maybe some tomatillo salsa and you are in heaven.
ReplyDeleteThey may not be with some of these folks consider tacos Joe, tacos are what you make of it. Those are tacos. Maybe not fantastic tacos but tacos nonetheless. I think joe would know what they are everyone, he bought them. Sure the menu said taco on it.
ReplyDeleteNow, want some good tacos? Come to my place in New Mexico.
I like your thinking JP
ReplyDelete