Wish I could make this one I can smell the BBQ from here!
Wish I could make this one I can smell the BBQ from here!
Originally shared by Endgame: Ancient Truth
Join Niantic Labs' John Hanke and reserve your spot on the Endgame Closed Beta waitlist. Have a drink on us with Ingress Agents, Endgame Ancient Societies Players, and game influencers. Sun, Mar 15 at 4PM at Empire Control Room (606 E 7th St). No SXSW badge required.
WIN an Android Wear watch! The Ingress Agent with the highest Unique Portals Visited on their WEEK will win the LG G Watch.
If you're attending SXSW Interactive, join Endgame author James Frey and Niantic Labs' John Hanke for the "Worlds Without Boundaries" Convergence session. Austin Convention Center, Room 18ABCD on Sun, Mar 15 at 9:30-10:30AM: http://schedule.sxsw.com/2015/events/event_IAP42839
#Endgame #Ingress #SXSW
events/ccsa0ht9lsrkg5p14uscg5ruoq4
Originally shared by Endgame: Ancient Truth
Join Niantic Labs' John Hanke and reserve your spot on the Endgame Closed Beta waitlist. Have a drink on us with Ingress Agents, Endgame Ancient Societies Players, and game influencers. Sun, Mar 15 at 4PM at Empire Control Room (606 E 7th St). No SXSW badge required.
WIN an Android Wear watch! The Ingress Agent with the highest Unique Portals Visited on their WEEK will win the LG G Watch.
If you're attending SXSW Interactive, join Endgame author James Frey and Niantic Labs' John Hanke for the "Worlds Without Boundaries" Convergence session. Austin Convention Center, Room 18ABCD on Sun, Mar 15 at 9:30-10:30AM: http://schedule.sxsw.com/2015/events/event_IAP42839
#Endgame #Ingress #SXSW
events/ccsa0ht9lsrkg5p14uscg5ruoq4
Comments
Post a Comment