Love it, though none would get used at my local IFS - easy-mode for newbs and max AP or something, blah, blah, blah... They'd all be squirreled away for later use.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Me please :)
ReplyDeleteOmg! That's awesome! Ryan Weaving collects cards, and I know he doesn't have one of those. #MercIFS will rock!
ReplyDeleteI want! How do I get some?
ReplyDeleteMichael Peeler come to Merced IFS http://tinyurl.com/MercIFS
ReplyDeleteJoe Rentteria we would love to have you!
ReplyDeleteI recently got the Onyx Translator... So I have lots of AXA Shield's.... And ADA's... And Jarvis's. ☺
ReplyDeleteRobert Hughes it's all about the card, not the code
ReplyDeleteNicole Lalumiere-Weaving yeah the cards are cool
ReplyDeleteDefinitely all about the card ;) SWAG
ReplyDeleteOooo oh my 😍😍😍 I love axa, merced ifs will be awesome!!
ReplyDeleteLouie Barragan merced IFS is going to be the bomb!
ReplyDeleteLove it, though none would get used at my local IFS - easy-mode for newbs and max AP or something, blah, blah, blah... They'd all be squirreled away for later use.
ReplyDeleteSuch swag, much swoon!
ReplyDeleteman that first card on display got either cut incorrectly at the bottom or the print came out misaligned
ReplyDeleteMy collection is so incomplete.
ReplyDeleteThose cards look as busted as my first magic deck.
ReplyDelete#yasssssss Aimee Tatum
ReplyDeleteMy inventory is so empty after anomaly and shard action
ReplyDeleteAXA... I gave all mine to the team during the anomaly :(
ReplyDeleteDid all first Saturdays get a stack of AXA cards?
ReplyDeleteDouglas Sines It's because JP has been carrying them around in his pocket.. :)
ReplyDeleteOooooh! Want!
ReplyDelete