Hotel Employee: Hello Mr Philley, Is your room okay? Joe: Well, actually no. Ah.. the view.. Yeah the view isn't what I had hoped. HE: But that look over the bay that is the best view in the hotel Joe: Ahhh.. right...buuuuttttt I have a water phobia! Yeah. Can't even look at water! Could you change me to the other side of the Hotel? HE: But there is just a view of the dirty lane that folks Graffiti over there Joe: Yeah, that would be great! ;-)
When my second child was born, our room in at the maternity ward was on the wrong side of the hallway to reach a nearby portal. I was wise enough to not suggest a room move to my wife.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
HAHA, you crack me up Joe
ReplyDeleteSeriously? You have done that?
ReplyDeleteHahaha I can almost hear your conversation with the manager. "my room is not good enough, doesn't have view to the portal"!
ReplyDeleteRemember when you and I fought over that portal in our hotel in Chicago
ReplyDeleteHotel Employee: Hello Mr Philley, Is your room okay?
ReplyDeleteJoe: Well, actually no. Ah.. the view.. Yeah the view isn't what I had hoped.
HE: But that look over the bay that is the best view in the hotel
Joe: Ahhh.. right...buuuuttttt I have a water phobia! Yeah. Can't even look at water! Could you change me to the other side of the Hotel?
HE: But there is just a view of the dirty lane that folks Graffiti over there
Joe: Yeah, that would be great!
;-)
ZOMG, Win-Trading, Zeke Cao! (Kidding, so kidding)
ReplyDeleteEh...yes...and thankfully I have 2 in range at the moment. :D
ReplyDeleteJoshua Smith Joe and i were in the same room battling with Brian Rose down the hall.
ReplyDeleteThat's better then changing rooms in a hotel because "it smells like there's something dead in here." (Happened once when I went to San Francisco)
ReplyDeleteIts a very legit problem
ReplyDeletePhillip Malone more than a few times.
ReplyDeletePhillip Malone More like: do you know who I am?!
ReplyDeleteWhen my second child was born, our room in at the maternity ward was on the wrong side of the hallway to reach a nearby portal. I was wise enough to not suggest a room move to my wife.
ReplyDeleteRight now I need to go out of the hotel to get one portal :(
ReplyDeleteYou haven't learned how to compare hotel floor plans with the Intel map yet and pre-reserve your room?
ReplyDeleteYou know that's not always right and you have to change to get "all" the portals I do check before I book :)
ReplyDeleteAnd finally...I'll start again😂. It was not Possible to me.
ReplyDelete