#EndgameIsComing


Originally shared by Fev Games

#EndgameIsComing ? No, #EndgameIsNow ! You've waited long enough and we've got what you're waiting for: An exclusive pre-publicBeta copy of the endgame proving grounds APK! No need to wait for Niantic, FevGames loves ya! Thank you to... well we cant cite the sources which leaked this one but they know who they are. We have chosen our line, and it is The Mu
Teardown coming soooooooooon!!!!
Get your apk: 
http://sql.jackt.net/com.nianticproject.endgame_0.40.1.apk

http://sql.jackt.org/com.nianticproject.endgame_0.40.1.apk

http://fevgames.net/eg/com.nianticproject.endgame_0.40.1.apk
#AncSoc   #Endgame   #Leak

Comments

  1. 9pts already. You can really tell it's alpha though. Not very polished lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... From all the trolls already up... I fell for this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the alpha... But I have 10 points

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol trust nothing. It's April first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eric Lizzard  I remember when google launched gmail. I do believe it was April 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seem to be having issues. I can't get past the spiders. Which ancient line had the bug spray? I might need to switch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the majority will be choosing MU anyhow

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Will not download it because Niantic don't like unofficial APKs 😐

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forwarding this to the president of the fucking united states. He's my GODDAMN faction leader. Deal with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title