We currently have three rescue cats, we have always had rescue animals around all my life. Wouldn't want it any other way! They are the best..........onelonewolf
I have two cats myself, which are over the age of ten! My fiancee has two young cats which are adorable and since the passing of my grandmother I have been taking care of her two cats as well.
Me! 😸😸😸😸 Two Torties (Luce & Ethel) sisters from the same litter. A calico & a grey tabby (Alice & Trixie) Also sisters from the same litter. All rescues. THEN there are Thermal & Louis. A Maltese & Yorkie mix, and a jack Russell and West Highland white terrier mix. 🐕🐶
I was able to get two cars adopted through our local ingress community! Personally at my house, we have one house cat and 12 strays that live in our backyard.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Don't like dog,- this IS a warning
ReplyDeletePosted my munchkin! 😻
ReplyDeleteLove cats! I have 5. One has his own g+ page. Marcus Kitty Kat
ReplyDeleteYou know I am Joe Philley ! ;)
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately I'm allergic.
ReplyDeleteI have 4 0.o. Yup..... Maybe why I am sure a Nyantic fan.
ReplyDeleteAmmo Boss I have pups but they stay at the farm and ranches
ReplyDeleteWe currently have three rescue cats, we have always had rescue animals around all my life. Wouldn't want it any other way! They are the best..........onelonewolf
ReplyDeleteMeeee..... Meow!
ReplyDeleteMy dogs think all the feral cats are evil invaders who pee on everything and eat my koi fish...i'm forced to agree with them.
ReplyDeleteTango is my rescue buddy also! I am sure you have seen him, he is a orange tabby! Orange cats are the best!
ReplyDeleteI've got 5 rescues. 2 from the humane society and 3 that were dumped in the woods when they were kittens.
ReplyDeleteis that a Galaxy on the cat's collar??? O.o
ReplyDeleteOnly good cat is a flat cat.
ReplyDeletecats make breathing hard :/
ReplyDeleteHow many cats are Ingress agents?😃
ReplyDeleteI have two cats myself, which are over the age of ten! My fiancee has two young cats which are adorable and since the passing of my grandmother I have been taking care of her two cats as well.
ReplyDeleteI love cats too much to turn away from one. 😺
o/
ReplyDeleteProud cat owner :-)
ReplyDeleteLove!
ReplyDeleteMe! 😸😸😸😸 Two Torties (Luce & Ethel) sisters from the same litter. A calico & a grey tabby (Alice & Trixie) Also sisters from the same litter. All rescues. THEN there are Thermal & Louis. A Maltese & Yorkie mix, and a jack Russell and West Highland white terrier mix. 🐕🐶
ReplyDeleteI have 3 cats right now, 2 were rescued, one adopted from a farm. I do also love dogs though, I had a french poodle when growing up.
ReplyDeleteI want a siberian kitten Brad Hoven
ReplyDeleteI have^_^
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely !i have 7 rescues that are awesome
ReplyDeleteI have two called neo and trinity.
ReplyDeleteNeo is special in the way that he really does have thumbs
Andrea Stansbury
ReplyDeletesimply beautiful ! as nature itself
ReplyDeleteI was able to get two cars adopted through our local ingress community! Personally at my house, we have one house cat and 12 strays that live in our backyard.
ReplyDeleteAudrey Popa
ReplyDeleteIngressCats?! 😄
ReplyDeleteAn orange willly!
ReplyDeletebilbos cat
ReplyDeletePenélope N. Martínez
ReplyDeleteMy IGN is NinjaPaul, after my cats Ninja and Paul
ReplyDeletePachi Ayuso
ReplyDeleteAmpersand enjoys looking at the Intel map with me (read: my cat sits in front of my computer screen)
ReplyDeleteJenine Guerrero
ReplyDelete😻😻😻😻😻😻😻
ReplyDeleteSantiago Barbero rendite! Hasta Joe Philley le hace el aguante a Erica Nuñez Boess 😂😂😂
ReplyDeleteIve had cats all my life. I think its is probably the second time i havent had one living with me.
ReplyDeleteSooooooo cute and adorable little kitty with sparkling emeralds eyes
ReplyDeleteGreat photo.
ReplyDeleteJust posted mine. We have 2
ReplyDeleteAdriána Perkele I was thinking the same!
ReplyDeleteThis is by far the most beautiful cat pic I have ever seen
ReplyDeleteLove my two rescue furbabies! Great idea Joe!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous picture. Looks like he is hunting something.
ReplyDeleteRusty/Firestar the kittypet ventures into the wild.
ReplyDelete^^
ReplyDelete