Nice fielding agents!


Nice fielding agents! 

Originally shared by Steve Ankeny (PBRSkidz)

Date: 4/4/2015 - 4/5/2015
Op: Spring Greening
Goal: Field Fort Wayne

I have been lucky to be a part of fielding over the entire state of Indiana. And since that time, I now have the bug to field. I am new to planning and executing fielding plans in Ingress. So Jason Arango and I started to plan to field over the city of Fort Wayne. We worked for a few weeks to choose portals and collect keys.

And on the eve of Easter, we were ready to field. We had some communication issues and some tempers flared (I still love you Kyle Stephens and Olivia Skalicky). The operation almost didn't happen. But clearer heads prevailed and Jason Arango threw up three fields that night. Each field is roughly 200k MU. I noticed it early in the morning and the local resistance took it down before it lasted two check-points.

Well, I thought now I want some MU. And as it turns out, we were left with two anchors still up. So I went to field the same three as the night before. I was able to get 5 fields using one ADA to get more MU. The second check-point now had our score again.

And sure as can be, another resistance agent took out the fields from the north. That opened up a few more fields that we were able to do. Jason Arango and I mobilized and were able to get 5 fields over Fort Wayne this time. Only three counted though because I got stopped by a train (and was already running late to meet the check-point). A third check-point and we had Fort Wayne re-fielded. I also was able to get my Onyx Illuminator badge with the use of one more ADA (by the way do I owe you one Jason Arango??).

We missed the fourth check-point, but we decided to help others get some MU as well. More agents went out this time to field the same 5 fields. Jason Arango led them and cleared out links for them. And now I have a nice green blanket to sleep under tonight.

This could not have happened with help from other people:

Advice/Planning:
  Ron Groves (NorSevorg)
  Ron Parker  (BeardOfPrey)
Key Farming:
  William Pfeiffer (Pingod300)
  Jason Arango (smokyngordo1)
  Me  (PBRSkidz)
Fielding Teams:
  Jason Arango (smokyngordo1)
  Me  (PBRSkidz)
  Dawn Philpot (MonkeyLuv)
  Bryan Philpot (CoProcessor)
  Bryttney Philpot (frantasticcloud)
  Hoss Bosley  (Hoss704)
  Shanna Jenkins (shaeleej)

This will not be the end. We have grander plans in the works and will involve more people over time. I am glad that my team works so well together.  #SpringGreening   #Ingress  Joe Philley  #Englightened   #FortWayneEnlightenedSmellsLikePoweeerrrr   #FWEnl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog