So very true!
So very true!
Originally shared by Sean Anderson
Ingress :: making the World a more interesting place
Pre-Ingress, I would have taken this architectural gate to be nothing more than than a fancy gate in the gardens of former country house; turned public park ... I asked my friends if they knew anything about it and was told a great story of how the locals consider the gate to be a "wishing gate", screw up a leaf to stuff in one of the many holes, before passing through and making a wish.
Difficult to see from my picture, but all of the holes are stuffed with the dried and shrivelled leaves that have accumulated over years of passers by.
Set in the ornate grounds of Marsden Park, Lancashire ... the grounds of the house the grounds have wonderful streams, pools stocked with many Koi carp, sealed doors to secret passageways, unusual arches and sculptures and the most strange sundial that I have ever seen.
What an amazing place; thank you Ingress
I wish that I had more time to go and explore ... maybe next time.
#PortalGem #Ingress




Originally shared by Sean Anderson
Ingress :: making the World a more interesting place
Pre-Ingress, I would have taken this architectural gate to be nothing more than than a fancy gate in the gardens of former country house; turned public park ... I asked my friends if they knew anything about it and was told a great story of how the locals consider the gate to be a "wishing gate", screw up a leaf to stuff in one of the many holes, before passing through and making a wish.
Difficult to see from my picture, but all of the holes are stuffed with the dried and shrivelled leaves that have accumulated over years of passers by.
Set in the ornate grounds of Marsden Park, Lancashire ... the grounds of the house the grounds have wonderful streams, pools stocked with many Koi carp, sealed doors to secret passageways, unusual arches and sculptures and the most strange sundial that I have ever seen.
What an amazing place; thank you Ingress
I wish that I had more time to go and explore ... maybe next time.
#PortalGem #Ingress




Great gate way, great post, great share. Trifecta, reshared:)
ReplyDelete