"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Happy #Caturday Garfield and Joe Philley. 😛
ReplyDeleteFelipe Sarabia delivered the kraken series to Charleston where I delivered to you.
ReplyDelete#kraken !!
ReplyDeleteSo you got none of the #ResistanceBakery ?
ReplyDeleteWhat will you do... If someone make a mess at your home? ;-)
ReplyDeleteHaha~ Dor Yacobi, except that home belongs to Garfield. Joe just pays the mortgage.
ReplyDeleteJoshua Sallos
ReplyDeleteThat what I mean
Aha, Dor Yacobi ! I understand now. :P Garfield; king of the roost.
ReplyDeletePS: Joe, if that glorious feline is not happy with the name "Garfield", I will be happy to call him by a more appropriate title given the option. ;P