"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Don't leave us Pacman!
ReplyDelete#VigilantResistance
ReplyDeleteCan we keep it a few more days? 🙇
ReplyDeleteI'm loving this pacman theme!
ReplyDeletePacman was amusing at first; however, in my opinion, it has played its course.
ReplyDeleteTime to get back to INGRESS!
leave it like this I actually play with the sound on now. #wakawaka
ReplyDeletePac-Man badge code please. :D
ReplyDeleteNom nom
ReplyDeleteOh man, they changed the sounds too?!
ReplyDeleteI love pacman and wish i t would become a in game option you can toggle of and off for the people who don't want it I however want to keep it forever!!!!!!!! Long live pacman!!!!
ReplyDeleteUt oh.... You're going to need to faction change if you want any bacon out of that portal!
ReplyDelete