Summers coming agents and we need to think hydration our friends at #GORUCK have an answer and fit's right in...
Summers coming agents and we need to think hydration our friends at #GORUCK have an answer and fit's right in the bomb proof backpack I got from them.
#Ingress #IngressGORUCK
http://www.goruck.com/3l-low-profile-source-hydration-bladder/p/GEAR-000076
#Ingress #IngressGORUCK
http://www.goruck.com/3l-low-profile-source-hydration-bladder/p/GEAR-000076
Looks like an M112
ReplyDeleteIf you don't have a ruck, I suggest a Camelbak. http://www.rei.com/product/881766/camelbak-mule-hydration-pack-100-fl-oz Holds your batteries, energy bars, and other supplies for all-day ingressing, and you can get it in Resistance Blue!
ReplyDeleteMichael Mangi I always carry a bomb proof bag and this fits right.
ReplyDeleteSource bladders are amazing. Had one for years. Treated it bad and it still cleans out good.
ReplyDeleteI have a camelback as well, great thing to wear under a backpack, fill it with cold water in the morning and it keeps you cool all day.
ReplyDeleteMichael Mangi Shhh, no competitor products!
ReplyDelete