Baltimore City ?? Looks like you were visiting for a game, not an actual resident of the city. So where do you call home ? Towson ? Pasadena ? AA County ? Halethorpe ? Bethesda ? I'm just curious .....
Joe Philley Ok. That's a safe enough distance away from this madness where I live. Smart decision. My plans to leave this hell hole were thwarted by health issues. Lucky me ......
They should load em up soon. If anyone lives down there and isn't causing fires etc stay safe. CNN has had a live feed of 2 cars on fire in a intersection(idk which part of Baltimore) but there's no PD or FD to be seen on the video
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Baltimore City ?? Looks like you were visiting for a game, not an actual resident of the city. So where do you call home ? Towson ? Pasadena ? AA County ? Halethorpe ? Bethesda ? I'm just curious .....
ReplyDeleteGully McRuckus I'm near Edwards AFB
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley Ok. That's a safe enough distance away from this madness where I live. Smart decision. My plans to leave this hell hole were thwarted by health issues. Lucky me ......
ReplyDeleteWhere's the national guard etc? The police in Baltimore are not in control. Its in a state of emergency so where's the Feds?
ReplyDeleteBringing in the vans to load later
ReplyDeleteThey should load em up soon. If anyone lives down there and isn't causing fires etc stay safe. CNN has had a live feed of 2 cars on fire in a intersection(idk which part of Baltimore) but there's no PD or FD to be seen on the video
ReplyDelete