Well done and congrats!

Well done and congrats!

Originally shared by ScarePT

Platinum Pioneer Badge
The first Portuguese Platinum Pioneer!
 
After having Platinum Explorer in Profile it does not make sense not having the Platinum Pioneer ... In the 8th of April I start dreaming with Platinum Pioneer after my Level 16 achievement, I reached it on 24th of April after 1189 unique captures.
 
The place chosen is Nicho Nossa Senhora de Pisoes one anchor of Af07-Sierra02 in Portugal. Ana Sofia Dias suggested me that place, I think Marco Costa deserves to celebrate this with me, António Pinto  bet with me that I was not able to do it. So let's role. Last week I left The Netherlands with 4.999 unique captures and I did it in Portugal!
 
Because one platinum its too easy, I decided to make things a little more complicated and achieve THREE PLATINUMS IN A ROW!
Platinum Pioneer
Platinum Translator
-Platinum SpecOps
 
My thanks to everyone that helped me achieve this, Haarlem/Netherlands Resistance you are awesome, guys. Portuguese Resistance your support is always my strength to continue! Marta Lima thanks for everything







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks