Amazing how #Ingress has changed my life.Up until a few years ago I had no idea what a Unesco World Heritage site...


Amazing how #Ingress has changed my life.Up until a few years ago I had no idea what a Unesco World Heritage site was and now I've visited more than a few and even have friends there. where has #Ingress taken you ?


#Ingressdiscoveries

Comments

  1. I went to a Nat'l Park near Flagstaff Arizona and saw an natural underground tunnel made by an old lava flow in the snow. It was a memorable experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kansas City, MO - probably the furthest "what the hell, let's just go" day trip I've taken
    Cahokia Mounds - three times now
    Gettysburg, PA - 700 miles driven over 12 hours?!  What was I thinking?!  lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited somewhere I had never been before on my lunch break today. Got swarmed by tiny flying bugs and made a mad dash back to the car. It sucked then but I'm laughing about it now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poverty Point World Heritage Site - should be actual portals going online there any day now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ingress has taken me to so many places I would not have visited. Anomalies have taken me to Tulsa, NOLA, Austin and soon DC and Nashville. I have witnessed beautiful sunrises and sunsets that I would not have seen if I had been inside my house. I have fielded areas with lightning all around me. I haven't watched TV in months...and don't really miss it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog