It's pretty clear to me that schools need to update their history books... The FUSAG/Pas de Calais deception plan, XX Committee (Double-Cross), and Jasper Maskelyne should be mentioned in far, far more detail.
Of course I say this because I only knew of them well after I'd taken collegiate level US History; and even they didn't cover it!
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Nice
ReplyDeleteWow, never knew that tidbit
ReplyDeletehttp://www.messynessychic.com/2013/04/03/so-today-i-learned-that-france-built-a-replica-of-paris-in-wwi/
ReplyDeleteIt fooled me.
ReplyDeleteIs that even heavy for them or is it fake for them I'm just saying
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty clear to me that schools need to update their history books... The FUSAG/Pas de Calais deception plan, XX Committee (Double-Cross), and Jasper Maskelyne should be mentioned in far, far more detail.
ReplyDeleteOf course I say this because I only knew of them well after I'd taken collegiate level US History; and even they didn't cover it!