Excellent idea!
Excellent idea!
Originally shared by Pietro Passarini
Tomorrow during the #FirstSaturday in #Fabriano we have a special prize for the winner a first #ingress #wine made by the #winemaker Giulio Riccioni Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley Matilde Tusberti NIA Ops
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cc9igc1lk9t5dipu0hsj4goset0

Originally shared by Pietro Passarini
Tomorrow during the #FirstSaturday in #Fabriano we have a special prize for the winner a first #ingress #wine made by the #winemaker Giulio Riccioni Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley Matilde Tusberti NIA Ops
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cc9igc1lk9t5dipu0hsj4goset0

Nice can I have some?
ReplyDeleteJoyce Hoeft yummy! We need some ; )
ReplyDeleteHelena F Yes Helena we do. Then a quiet weekend and place to consume them.
ReplyDelete🍻🍷💃💃
ReplyDeleteGoing to order a box for next AA meeting
ReplyDeleteJocilin Olson this looks pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteWhere do I sign up for the Red Faction!
ReplyDeletebetter hope the winner isn't underage!!!
ReplyDeleteEnlightened needs to be a Mascato
ReplyDeletePlease sell this!
ReplyDeleteI'm bearish all the way on that time-frame
ReplyDeleteps- (bearish) stock market
ReplyDeletecharacterized by or associated with falling share prices
why ? that vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrqXTHCGVEo
ReplyDeleteI take a box.
ReplyDeleteWhere can I get some if this?
ReplyDelete