Excellent work love the images.
Excellent work love the images.
Originally shared by Marc Mileur Le Plaine (Zagul)
Ingress Persepolis Shard #22 - Thor's lightning strikes
One week ago, a new Hangout shines on my phone.
Who it is? Oh, my canadian contact! I fear to know what he wants. Man, it's #ShardTime !
- Ok, so, what do you want? That I pull a shard? I know it.
- You know, France is a bit busy with #39 in Lyon (see https://plus.google.com/+FrNicoNicolasH/posts/bkG4adnPmrf). I can take yours but it can't stay in France so we need to find an escape road.
- UK? Ireland?
- UK, I think they're a bit busy too with theirs. But let's ask them.
New Hangout: Canada, France, UK, Ireland.
- Who can take a shard?
[Ireland] - We have two already, but send this one. We're crazy.
So go on! Let's plan Thor's trip (Thor is how we nicknamed #22 shard).
I contact #TeamNantes who has canadian shard portal key and assemble teams of cleaners.
Meanwhile, my irish contact checks his inventory and lucky he has keys of the portal on which we plan to pull the shard in Brittany.
So be it, one hop we pull the shard from Canada, next hop Ireland pull it from France. Thor strikes like lightning!
Saturday comes, the sun shines, #TeamNantes is on boat to go to the island where we plan to pull #22.
11:50 UTC France - Canada link up!
12:00 UTC hop, Thor is in France.
12 hours to wait and finish to clean for Ireland's jump.
23:10 UTC Ireland - France link up!
50 minutes to wait... and to stress.
23:30 UTC Some french ENL appears but to late for them the link is there
00:00 UTC hop, Thor leaves France and strikes Ireland
Once again France proves to be a safe land for shards.
Thanks for all agents involve in each country:
Anyakfe, artiche, auraquasar, B34STY, bartender, Bilbnot, billetdhumeur, breizhkap, Bunobiwan, channelis, Citherus, crushmetal, Dahu, dahuette, darkelen, Dinad, dingatron, driz764, e0rl, Ecne, Emie, emperorsteapot, gingercrouton, guccio1979, hjundaj, Irishgeezah, Ismaithliomsnax, Juanco1971, K6II, Kilh, kumskom, lagghost, ledocteur, lordinos, MadMarlow, Manikhon, matthieudraft, MaxKappell, Maxou742, melomatic, Menoche, milouse888, mrsdingatron, MrsMaxK, Mzougi, NoGimmicks, Norocar, notesno, nounzor, PF8BP364, qobrufej, seanofthedead, shogunfr, slystone, smilingpenance, St0ub, tairgrent, tiltvannes, Toracris, vec8, xam200, xZwop
Anne Beuttenmüller Matilde Tusberti Joe Philley Brian Rose Brandon Badger
Ingress France Resistance
#ingress #ingressreport #shards #lightmanshards














Originally shared by Marc Mileur Le Plaine (Zagul)
Ingress Persepolis Shard #22 - Thor's lightning strikes
One week ago, a new Hangout shines on my phone.
Who it is? Oh, my canadian contact! I fear to know what he wants. Man, it's #ShardTime !
- Ok, so, what do you want? That I pull a shard? I know it.
- You know, France is a bit busy with #39 in Lyon (see https://plus.google.com/+FrNicoNicolasH/posts/bkG4adnPmrf). I can take yours but it can't stay in France so we need to find an escape road.
- UK? Ireland?
- UK, I think they're a bit busy too with theirs. But let's ask them.
New Hangout: Canada, France, UK, Ireland.
- Who can take a shard?
[Ireland] - We have two already, but send this one. We're crazy.
So go on! Let's plan Thor's trip (Thor is how we nicknamed #22 shard).
I contact #TeamNantes who has canadian shard portal key and assemble teams of cleaners.
Meanwhile, my irish contact checks his inventory and lucky he has keys of the portal on which we plan to pull the shard in Brittany.
So be it, one hop we pull the shard from Canada, next hop Ireland pull it from France. Thor strikes like lightning!
Saturday comes, the sun shines, #TeamNantes is on boat to go to the island where we plan to pull #22.
11:50 UTC France - Canada link up!
12:00 UTC hop, Thor is in France.
12 hours to wait and finish to clean for Ireland's jump.
23:10 UTC Ireland - France link up!
50 minutes to wait... and to stress.
23:30 UTC Some french ENL appears but to late for them the link is there
00:00 UTC hop, Thor leaves France and strikes Ireland
Once again France proves to be a safe land for shards.
Thanks for all agents involve in each country:
Anyakfe, artiche, auraquasar, B34STY, bartender, Bilbnot, billetdhumeur, breizhkap, Bunobiwan, channelis, Citherus, crushmetal, Dahu, dahuette, darkelen, Dinad, dingatron, driz764, e0rl, Ecne, Emie, emperorsteapot, gingercrouton, guccio1979, hjundaj, Irishgeezah, Ismaithliomsnax, Juanco1971, K6II, Kilh, kumskom, lagghost, ledocteur, lordinos, MadMarlow, Manikhon, matthieudraft, MaxKappell, Maxou742, melomatic, Menoche, milouse888, mrsdingatron, MrsMaxK, Mzougi, NoGimmicks, Norocar, notesno, nounzor, PF8BP364, qobrufej, seanofthedead, shogunfr, slystone, smilingpenance, St0ub, tairgrent, tiltvannes, Toracris, vec8, xam200, xZwop
Anne Beuttenmüller Matilde Tusberti Joe Philley Brian Rose Brandon Badger
Ingress France Resistance
#ingress #ingressreport #shards #lightmanshards














Comments
Post a Comment