Great way to spend some time!


Great way to spend some time!

Originally shared by Markus R (Luciolinox)

It was quite a warm evening here im Germany, so I said to myself why should I sit down on the sofa, when I could ride my bike and visit some #Ingress portals!

A quick glance on intel showed that for my planned operation there are only a good handful of cross-links in my way, and as it happened all of them (well, almost) were not only in my way but also on my way to the anchor portals.

A short shout-out to the local frog's hangout later I found a fellow agent taking care of the one blocker I couldn't reach quickly and so I set out to hide my town under a double blanket of green!

This field covered about 10k MU and went up just in time for the 21.00Z check-point.

A big thank you to Agent Es ce te for clearing out that one nasty link!

#ingress #siterep #enlightened

Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog