...INCOMING TRANSMISSION...


...INCOMING TRANSMISSION...

Agents, this image was just sent through the portal network, expelled by the same active volatile as earlier today. It's use and purpose remain unknown.


#IngressFS   #OttawaFS   #Ingress   #Ottawa   #FSAnomaly  

...END TRANSMISSION...

Comments

  1. I get the hidden message now!
    Lower bowtie, reverse tick, left kite, middle triangle, right kite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no no, its clearly mustache, right hook, left nostril, third eye, right nostril

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say left coffin and right coffin, but yours works better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. space invader, drunk L, left kite, center triangle, right kite

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, no, no! Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A + B!

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn hippy shapers, get a hair cut and get a real job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see Marlboro, 4:10, left wing, widow's peak, right wing. But I have no clue what it all means.

    ReplyDelete
  8. XM, right time, left diamond, Iron Man, right diamond.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog