#Ingressdiscoveries from our friend Alexa Mayer

#Ingressdiscoveries from our friend Alexa Mayer 

Originally shared by Alexa Freyman (aymay)

I'm a day early but here goes.
Tomorrow marks the end of my second year playing Ingress. I'm not going to bullshit anyone and say its been all rainbows and butterflies. There's been hard times but luckily there's been many more great people and experiences than not. Attached are just a few pictures of the places I've been, the things I've done, and the people that keep me here. Its been an interesting ride to say the least. So, I've decided to do an AMAA. Ask me (almost) anything on this thread.

I realize as being a sort of "high profile" agent (not sure what this means but its how I've seen myself described), many of my followers see only what I post and probably make conceptions on who I am. So here's a chance to get to know me a little better. AMAA! Or comment with a memory we've shared in the past two years.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog