Its was looking real good out front today.

Its was looking real good out front today.

Originally shared by Aaron Lunger

So.... I've been busy this past week preparing for the DC anomaly.

About a month ago, Dean Nielson​ contacted me about making the 'weight' for the go'ruck competition for the DC anomaly. Suggestions were thrown around, and we eventually concluded a larger version of the symbol I made for Chuck W​. Except better. More power. As always with me. 😁

I originally started out 3d printing it, but that didn't work out well (another story). Time got short, and I had less than a week. In fact, I had 4 days. Ugh.

A few sleepless nights later, and we have this. A 3ft tall by about 2ft wide resistance symbol with lighting effects.

Because I knew Dean Nielson​ was a veteran, and with this anomaly being in DC, I felt it was appropriate to add something special. The buttons on the back have a few adjustments, but the best is the middle one. It changes the effect of the symbol. If you press it 2 times, it will change to a rotating red, white, and blue border with a pulsing blue key in the center.

Resistance through and through.

Wish I could be joining all the agents in DC or Toronto, but I will be busy celebrating my youngest son's birthday.

Do your best out there guys, make me proud!














Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks