Most appropriate piece of Ingress Swag we've made in Vancouver: an umbrella featuring our VanRE logo (which is an...
Most appropriate piece of Ingress Swag we've made in Vancouver: an umbrella featuring our VanRE logo (which is an umbrella and the resistance key). Lights up Blade Runner style with multiple colours, and has a flashlight in the handle.
Thank you Britt Chanel for organizing this!
#ingress #ingressswag Ingress Joe Philley

Thank you Britt Chanel for organizing this!
#ingress #ingressswag Ingress Joe Philley

I want! When is the next batch?
ReplyDeleteOkay - I want one too.....super cool
ReplyDeleteThat's neat! I'd be afraid it would break easily though.
ReplyDeleteThey remind me of the umbrellas in blade runner and tron legacy.
ReplyDeleteNeeds integrated phone holder
ReplyDeleteThat logo makes me feel right at home living in the land of rain.
ReplyDeleteVery nice
ReplyDeleteCool stuff. I agree. Phone holder would be a good addition. Too bad no green version. Lol
ReplyDeleteVlad Diomidov The "blade" has multiple color settings.... including green
ReplyDeleteVancouver? More like Vancover
ReplyDelete