Most excellent!
Most excellent!
Originally shared by Julia Vivienne Loverdose
23 - 27 May 2015. The Hague. Netherlands. The Lightman Shard #4
- How are the shards?
- Shiny...
...
- Crap, why my backyard???
Love-hate. This is how I would describe my feelings towards the #lightman shard #4 right now after babysitting it on intel since last Saturday.
Love I didn't run in cold and wet woods at night. This time I was the gray shadow behind the intel, sitting on a comfortable sofa with a cup of warm tea and a cuddly blanket. The field agents were on the windy and cold coast, though. All the night jumps. All the day jumps. But it was not less exciting to be in front of the PC instead of being in the field. In opposite. I saw the whole picture. I spoke to every single agent and had the control. It was a good fight. Now I know much more than a week ago. I have learned a lot by observing frogs strategy, thanks guys xD! We had everything - a random jump, controlled jumps, a jump made by frogs (it was done in our favour), we were blocked by frogs, we fooled them with a fake corridor.
Hate. This is addictive. Once you are in, you are drawn in it. After the first few jumps I felt something similar what the Goluum felt towards the Ring. My precious! I wanted to keep the full control on it and at any cost won't let enl to steal it from us. This is time consuming. This is morally exhausting. To end up with a ready plan and find enough agents for it every 12 hours requires lots of focus, concentration and good negotiation skills. [redacted] said, running intel is a thankless job. Shardwars only amplify this, because in this case there is no single CP you aim to, in this case it is just a never ending story.
Shards are a never ending story, though, but for me it is done for now. I am excited to wake up tomorrow in Bratislava and see where my sweet #4 will end up. Bratislava, wait for me, I am coming!
The fight only begins!
Guy van Sande thanks for valuable advices and backup!
Berry BOdenhaag Alejandro Glodowsky lielie thanks for great help on the intel!
OCD thanks for all long links!
Max Kovaljov Kira Kage thanks for the perfect timing!
+strategic team thanks for valuable discussions.
+all amazing agents of the Hague thanks for being always ready and your amazing team work and switching to English for me all the time <3!
Roel Caboort Jennifer Van Wijk Fred Fontaine Gertjan Kocken Godfried Zwaving Matijs Bertens cannabas 1 SSR13 VP Yoast Noordwijk Jordy Wille Kirillian Gorethien Richard Hendriks Joost Easton stefanie oudwater Marco van Bockel Ron N Roderik Hamers klaas hagoort steeft Peter Verbaarschot Walter van Rijswijk Vicki Ellen
Anne Beuttenmüller Matilde Tusberti John Hanke Joe Philley Zeke Cao
#ingress #shardwars #reswueisawesome #lightman













Originally shared by Julia Vivienne Loverdose
23 - 27 May 2015. The Hague. Netherlands. The Lightman Shard #4
- How are the shards?
- Shiny...
...
- Crap, why my backyard???
Love-hate. This is how I would describe my feelings towards the #lightman shard #4 right now after babysitting it on intel since last Saturday.
Love I didn't run in cold and wet woods at night. This time I was the gray shadow behind the intel, sitting on a comfortable sofa with a cup of warm tea and a cuddly blanket. The field agents were on the windy and cold coast, though. All the night jumps. All the day jumps. But it was not less exciting to be in front of the PC instead of being in the field. In opposite. I saw the whole picture. I spoke to every single agent and had the control. It was a good fight. Now I know much more than a week ago. I have learned a lot by observing frogs strategy, thanks guys xD! We had everything - a random jump, controlled jumps, a jump made by frogs (it was done in our favour), we were blocked by frogs, we fooled them with a fake corridor.
Hate. This is addictive. Once you are in, you are drawn in it. After the first few jumps I felt something similar what the Goluum felt towards the Ring. My precious! I wanted to keep the full control on it and at any cost won't let enl to steal it from us. This is time consuming. This is morally exhausting. To end up with a ready plan and find enough agents for it every 12 hours requires lots of focus, concentration and good negotiation skills. [redacted] said, running intel is a thankless job. Shardwars only amplify this, because in this case there is no single CP you aim to, in this case it is just a never ending story.
Shards are a never ending story, though, but for me it is done for now. I am excited to wake up tomorrow in Bratislava and see where my sweet #4 will end up. Bratislava, wait for me, I am coming!
The fight only begins!
Guy van Sande thanks for valuable advices and backup!
Berry BOdenhaag Alejandro Glodowsky lielie thanks for great help on the intel!
OCD thanks for all long links!
Max Kovaljov Kira Kage thanks for the perfect timing!
+strategic team thanks for valuable discussions.
+all amazing agents of the Hague thanks for being always ready and your amazing team work and switching to English for me all the time <3!
Roel Caboort Jennifer Van Wijk Fred Fontaine Gertjan Kocken Godfried Zwaving Matijs Bertens cannabas 1 SSR13 VP Yoast Noordwijk Jordy Wille Kirillian Gorethien Richard Hendriks Joost Easton stefanie oudwater Marco van Bockel Ron N Roderik Hamers klaas hagoort steeft Peter Verbaarschot Walter van Rijswijk Vicki Ellen
Anne Beuttenmüller Matilde Tusberti John Hanke Joe Philley Zeke Cao
#ingress #shardwars #reswueisawesome #lightman













Comments
Post a Comment