I hope you realize your cat is implanting your shirts with miniature antennas so you can be tracked wherever you go.... cat internet is still decades ahead of our Internet
Like many ginger cats, Peaches has devised a masterful plan to keep you from leaving. This one involves taking ownership of your clothes. Peaches logic: 'Joe can't take a trip without his Ingress shirts.'
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Fur coat just in case?
ReplyDeleteCarol Luk yes looks like I will not need a coat in Virginia
ReplyDeleteWhat a ham
ReplyDelete"So I made a cat bed" -fixed.
ReplyDeletePretty much how our cat helps with the laundry
ReplyDeleteQuality control.
ReplyDeletePeaches says "These are now my shirts, go find your own."
ReplyDeleteWow, Joe Philley, that orange shirt looks so life-like.
ReplyDelete"Lord of all I survey....."
ReplyDeleteIf I die before my time, I would like to come back reincarnated as one of your cats, Joe.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley Mine always lies on my Kindles, smartphone or my meds box. Occasionally on my truck key....
ReplyDeleteI hope you realize your cat is implanting your shirts with miniature antennas so you can be tracked wherever you go.... cat internet is still decades ahead of our Internet
ReplyDeleteLike many ginger cats, Peaches has devised a masterful plan to keep you from leaving. This one involves taking ownership of your clothes. Peaches logic: 'Joe can't take a trip without his Ingress shirts.'
ReplyDelete