Kirk Shaw I'm sorry. I thought their Web site was fully functional. I have been buying from them for years. They have the connector that mates with the main output on the battery pack so that you can assemble a cable for your own needs. I'd say call them and tell them you need the connector for the LiPo car battery booster. They should figure it out. Then your cable can power the BGAN directly.
Irony is I could walk you to the shelf in the store where the connector is ...
Sarah Rosen only up to 3L engines though... Wouldn't cover my 4.6 L V6. Pretty wimpy little engine is required to use it for jump starts. And it drains the battery halfway doing it.
Ha, ha! I received my own of that exact model just a day or two ago.
😀
It's a great supplement to the array of clip-on batteries I wear which already provide more recharge energy than is liberated by a hand grenade exploding.
I grabbed one of these for when I go on road trips (also winter... My bike hates cold batteries) Jumping the battery is so much easier than push starting it.
K Davis yep. Not just any jumper cables though. The one that fine with it are both connected to a single outlet. There are also 2 USB ports, a 1amp and a 2.1amp. Unlike other anker batteries though, it doesn't charge through USB, but only with a separate wall charger or car charger. It's also huge and is only 10000 mah.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I use, one of those to power my BGAN rig. ☺
ReplyDeleteSarah Rosen that's what this ones for.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley you might have to "Frankenstein" a cable to make that work. I know a place in OC that has the connectors you'll need.
ReplyDelete😍😍😍😍 #extremeIngress
ReplyDeleteBattery pack
ReplyDeleteCamel Pack
Headphones
Arm strap
Bike tool kit
Headphones
Laptop
More battery packs
USB cables
Needless to say Ingress has turned my backpack into a gigantic glorified man purse I always carry
Anker shoes, I'm on it.
ReplyDeleteno woman won't
ReplyDeleteLol Joe Philley, some of us women have plenty of shoes. Those batteries though....
ReplyDeletehttp://www.jkelectronics.com/
ReplyDeleteHas the connectors to make a cable so that you don't have to butcher the one that it comes with.
Sarah Rosen nothing on that website works? any other suggestions for making a 12v port to 110 plug to power the bgan?
ReplyDeleteKirk Shaw I'm sorry. I thought their Web site was fully functional. I have been buying from them for years. They have the connector that mates with the main output on the battery pack so that you can assemble a cable for your own needs. I'd say call them and tell them you need the connector for the LiPo car battery booster. They should figure it out. Then your cable can power the BGAN directly.
ReplyDeleteIrony is I could walk you to the shelf in the store where the connector is ...
Oohhh
ReplyDeleteCrap and I just bought an Anti-Gravity version of this.
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna stuff a big 12v sealed lead acid battery in the bottom of my Maxpedition bag and call it good. :D
ReplyDeleteDan Bowkley in the beginning we had agents doing this. :D Mike Wissinger had a great one I think.
ReplyDeleteDan Bowkley that lead-acid battery is going to get heavy. Fast. That's why we like LiPo
ReplyDeleteSexy
ReplyDeletebefore you use these in the bedroom, make sure you have a safe word...
ReplyDeleteEnrique Jimenez you're no fun.
ReplyDeleteAlexander Dewar yes.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley we have been recommending this setup for #PonyRiders. They don't improve the looks of a rear end like heels do however.
ReplyDeleteKevin Hughes Yeah, make sure you have that bike repair kit handy 😜
ReplyDeleteI could have used one of those jump kits today.. :/
ReplyDeleteSo #true Joe Philley !! Nice set up. I think I own 4 Ankers now. Lol That is definitely A KIT MADE 4 u!
ReplyDeleteSarah Rosen only up to 3L engines though... Wouldn't cover my 4.6 L V6. Pretty wimpy little engine is required to use it for jump starts. And it drains the battery halfway doing it.
ReplyDeletevery cool!
ReplyDeleteHa, ha! I received my own of that exact model just a day or two ago.
ReplyDelete😀
It's a great supplement to the array of clip-on batteries I wear which already provide more recharge energy than is liberated by a hand grenade exploding.
Chris Radtke oh and an impact resistant phone case :)
ReplyDeleteI grabbed one of these for when I go on road trips (also winter... My bike hates cold batteries) Jumping the battery is so much easier than push starting it.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to get my ingress special edition Anker batteries in.
ReplyDeleteK Davis yep. Not just any jumper cables though. The one that fine with it are both connected to a single outlet. There are also 2 USB ports, a 1amp and a 2.1amp. Unlike other anker batteries though, it doesn't charge through USB, but only with a separate wall charger or car charger. It's also huge and is only 10000 mah.
ReplyDeletewhen will anker release shoes that have batteries in them?
ReplyDeleteNice! A battery brick that can start a car. I wasn't sure if I wanted one of those more or one that could support AC.
ReplyDelete