"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
So much for being able to sleep for the next few weeks 😂
ReplyDeleteNo sleep 'til..... Portland!
ReplyDeleteWhen Devra shard 20 showed up here in Salt Lake, the fight for it started out fun and ended up exhausting. Most folks I've talked to here from both factions seem to be in agreement that we'd like to pass on the shard game this time around, thank you. :)
ReplyDeleteRobert Walker that's why we put up walls around Utah. We don't want it.
ReplyDeleteAwww. It's not really all that bad Joe Philley. You should join in the fun! I bet you would enjoy it so much. The shard game is probably the most relaxing stress free and joyful experience that I have had the pleasure of helping out with. I look forward to every time!
ReplyDeleteMike Nielsen As long as they don't turn into fields, I'm pretty certain that most frogs here are perfectly happy to leave the blue fence where it is while the shard game is going. All bets are off if a shard actually hits one of those anchors, though.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley did you mean https://youtu.be/TB_QmSWVY7o
ReplyDeleteSure hope we get a chance to see one!
ReplyDeleteCarpe Diem! ✌
ReplyDelete+Joe Philley can you get #Redbull as a sponsor?
ReplyDeleteMichael Anderson I had a Red Bull once. It tasted like Triaminic cough syrup.
ReplyDeleteSarah Rosen it tastes like Smarties.
ReplyDeleteI definitely dont feel like happy to see it again. And omg, 12 hours XP horrible
ReplyDeleteRobert Walker Don't build your anchors past level 6 ;)
ReplyDelete