Twelve Players.
Originally shared by Endgame
Twelve Players. Young in body, but of ancient people. All of humanity is descended from their lines. They are the inheritors of the Earth, and the Great Puzzle of Salvation is theirs to solve. One of them must do it, or we will all be lost. #Endgame
http://endgameiscoming.com/buy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nTHFEcPpxA
Twelve Players. Young in body, but of ancient people. All of humanity is descended from their lines. They are the inheritors of the Earth, and the Great Puzzle of Salvation is theirs to solve. One of them must do it, or we will all be lost. #Endgame
http://endgameiscoming.com/buy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nTHFEcPpxA
I seriously have to wonder whether the U.S. economy actually remembers that we're down here. Not a single listed location for Australians or New Zealanders.
ReplyDeleteBrent Hollett I feel your pain buddy - i am in Scotland but as far as some are concerned...we are in England shudders I'll never forget NZ, have family in Christchurch :)
ReplyDeleteBrent Hollett endgame is available in the Ph... I don't see why it wouldn't be there in Australia or NZ
ReplyDelete