"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I'm still waiting for a patch. Nice bag sir.
ReplyDeleteBummer...Not #BRRN, can't play :-/
ReplyDeleteI'm not part of the cool kids club.
ReplyDeleteUn club al que no entras por merito propio, solo si te señalan alguien con el dedo de sus mienbros, no tiene valor para mi, es peor que la corrupción politica y su amigismo.
ReplyDeleteJoan Morales Pues si tienes un poco de razón o agentes que solo aparecen para que no los saquen.
ReplyDeleteI was a proud member until February, then I left because I had no time :(
ReplyDelete...but I still keep this coin in my wallet :)
Joan Morales quizás tengas razón, pero a mi no me pareció tanto como dices tú... Nunca intentaste entrar?
Gracias por tus palabras amables Francesco Cecchi, puede que en España sea diferente, y si, cuando por fuerzas mayores supimos de ese grupo lo solicité y no se me contesto si quiera.
ReplyDeleteI'd be happy to represent #BRRN for southeast Michigan, but no invite yet.
ReplyDeleteI just know I will never be invited.
ReplyDeleteI carry one coin. #PonyRiders
ReplyDelete1 coin #PonyRiders
ReplyDeleteI also only need one coin. #ponyriders #onyxilluminator
ReplyDeleteWoot #NoPonyLeftBehind #ponyriders
ReplyDeleteWowww..' :3
ReplyDelete