"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
many mericans are descendants of brits - lookup descendere in latin.
ReplyDeleteOr Pretzel... what the hell is a Pretzel? :)
ReplyDeleteand hey ... Joe made a joek, I spose.
ReplyDelete#teamdonut Niko M BJ Brinck
ReplyDeleteExcept he is at a place where they spell it correctly
ReplyDeleteDoes the spelling changes the taste?
ReplyDeleteYes
ReplyDeleteTeam Aluminium
ReplyDeleteI was totally fine with and not wanting donuts today until just this second. Thanks Joe, I owe you one. ;-)
ReplyDeleteBarry Cantrell
ReplyDeletehttps://www.ingress.com/intel?ll=34.954283,-81.943324&z=16&pll=34.955105,-81.935572 Doughnuts and Pertals here, both hot n fresh
ReplyDeleteAm I the first one to notice the bottom rightmost two racks are swapped in the wrong place? #COD
ReplyDelete