Excellent work and what a great way to send off an agent!
Excellent work and what a great way to send off an agent!
Originally shared by Jason Sanderson (NvrGnnaGveUup)
SitRep: Operation IllumiNadia (Nashville Anomaly BAF)
*Before we get to the SitRep Proper Let me state that I have total blame for this OP Name.. Not the lovely down to Earth Miss Nadia Amro Now that is over and done with on to the Phun.
So here we sit a few days after #Persepolis Nashville and boy do I have a story to tell you guys! Sit back grab your Popcorn and let me spin you a yarn.
A few days after the Anomaly in Nashville was announced I was contacted by a great sea creature who has my utmost respect. His message was clear. His message was heard.. a BAF for this anomaly was a must… IT HAD TO BE DONE.
So this great Spooky Sea Creature and I sit down.. and we planned and we scoured the maps.. and we finally realized that we could not link the North and South Poles together to field the whole Earth (I wonder if that would really happen!) so we called in some people who actually knew what they were doing. :)
Enter the leader of the ENL Gospel the Sinister Minister: David Buckham ; the always pleasant and chipper (Yes I heard the rumors… I just don’t believe them) Nadia Amro; and the guy who fields all things in Alabama, Jacob Stewart .
Quickly we hatched a plan using hard to get to anchors and once everything was decided upon task were assigned out and everyone went on their merry way to get things rolling.
Boringness ensued for a few weeks as we bid our time to start recruiting. I’m sure inappropriate memes and conversations ensued.. I was most likely threatened to be stabbed several times..Trust me It’s all BORING stuff.. You really do not want to hear about it.
As the weeks turned into days we started reaching out and trying to enlist every trusted agent we could find. Slowly the OP and Lane Clearers teams started to fill and everyone started to feel really good about this OP. As always there was some last minute reshuffling of resources and new additions to deal with.. But for everything that was going on, things went really smoothly.
The Day of the OP was hectic as Hell. Someone on the West anchor team (I won’t name names.. but It wasn’t me) overslept.. then decided to get an absurd speeding ticket. We arrived at the foot hills of our portals (about a 1.5 mile hike) around 2:30 and had serious signal issues with both AT&T and VZW upon arrival even though I had been out there before to key farm and the weekend before to verify signal once more after a carrier swap.
All and all we missed most of the confusion and craziness over zello due to cell phone coverage being almost nonexistent on the hike up there. (Thank God for Signal Boosters)
This OP was not only an Anomaly BAF op (Which managed to stay up two measurements.. almost 3) It was also a send off to one of the most dedicated sweet and loving agents I know.. Nadia Amro. Nadia. your who ENL family in the States misses you terribly already, and we all say Norway can borrow you for a bit.. but they can’t keep you forever!
This was the best op I’ve ever had the pleasure to be a part of. I would gladly go through all the headaches all over again just to have the team I finally ended up with. Each and every person involved in this op has my full respect.. and feel free to ask me for help if you ever need anything at all. I owe you all a debt of gratitude!
Operators:
Brit N Boots
Jason Rice
Jon Tillman
Kent Long
Kyle Hayward
Shaun Johnston
Key Gathers:
Daniel Valdez
David Buckham
Jacob Stewart
Jason Sanderson
Nadia Amro
Link Cutters:
Alan Rice
All N ya
Andrew Mann
Ben Locke
bev craw
Bradd Dantuma
Catherine Joyce
Charlie Orrender
Christopher Bowman
Chris Buchanan
Chrisman McSpadden
Da Chicken Don
Daniel Valdez
Derek White
Dominique Oakley Lacey
Eric Grauel
Ezra Reeves
Falcar Deckion
Jake Lacey
James Byers
James Pruitt
Jason Burton
jthoward66
Kathy Emmetsberger
Leslie Bowman
Lilykate Vanderbilt
Michael Coenen
Mikey West
Richard Tyndall
Russell Johnson
SecretSquirrelxx
Seth Noseworthy
Thomas Spear
Tina H
William Duty
William Moreland
Anchor Teams:
Deke Fillmore
Honu McTurtle
Jason Sanderson
John Stocks
Katherine M.
Nadia Amro
Trent Bontly
If I missed anyone please let me know and I will tag them accordingly.
After it was all said and done.. Everyone Engaged in a round of Karaoke Favorites over Zello.. cause well #supposedtohavefun
#GreenGoblins #SESIC #BigGreenThings #ShotsShotsShots #ByeFelicia #HeExtends #TooManyHashtags
Ingress Brian Rose Linda Besh Ethan Lepouttre John Hanke Brandon Badger














Originally shared by Jason Sanderson (NvrGnnaGveUup)
SitRep: Operation IllumiNadia (Nashville Anomaly BAF)
*Before we get to the SitRep Proper Let me state that I have total blame for this OP Name.. Not the lovely down to Earth Miss Nadia Amro Now that is over and done with on to the Phun.
So here we sit a few days after #Persepolis Nashville and boy do I have a story to tell you guys! Sit back grab your Popcorn and let me spin you a yarn.
A few days after the Anomaly in Nashville was announced I was contacted by a great sea creature who has my utmost respect. His message was clear. His message was heard.. a BAF for this anomaly was a must… IT HAD TO BE DONE.
So this great Spooky Sea Creature and I sit down.. and we planned and we scoured the maps.. and we finally realized that we could not link the North and South Poles together to field the whole Earth (I wonder if that would really happen!) so we called in some people who actually knew what they were doing. :)
Enter the leader of the ENL Gospel the Sinister Minister: David Buckham ; the always pleasant and chipper (Yes I heard the rumors… I just don’t believe them) Nadia Amro; and the guy who fields all things in Alabama, Jacob Stewart .
Quickly we hatched a plan using hard to get to anchors and once everything was decided upon task were assigned out and everyone went on their merry way to get things rolling.
Boringness ensued for a few weeks as we bid our time to start recruiting. I’m sure inappropriate memes and conversations ensued.. I was most likely threatened to be stabbed several times..Trust me It’s all BORING stuff.. You really do not want to hear about it.
As the weeks turned into days we started reaching out and trying to enlist every trusted agent we could find. Slowly the OP and Lane Clearers teams started to fill and everyone started to feel really good about this OP. As always there was some last minute reshuffling of resources and new additions to deal with.. But for everything that was going on, things went really smoothly.
The Day of the OP was hectic as Hell. Someone on the West anchor team (I won’t name names.. but It wasn’t me) overslept.. then decided to get an absurd speeding ticket. We arrived at the foot hills of our portals (about a 1.5 mile hike) around 2:30 and had serious signal issues with both AT&T and VZW upon arrival even though I had been out there before to key farm and the weekend before to verify signal once more after a carrier swap.
All and all we missed most of the confusion and craziness over zello due to cell phone coverage being almost nonexistent on the hike up there. (Thank God for Signal Boosters)
This OP was not only an Anomaly BAF op (Which managed to stay up two measurements.. almost 3) It was also a send off to one of the most dedicated sweet and loving agents I know.. Nadia Amro. Nadia. your who ENL family in the States misses you terribly already, and we all say Norway can borrow you for a bit.. but they can’t keep you forever!
This was the best op I’ve ever had the pleasure to be a part of. I would gladly go through all the headaches all over again just to have the team I finally ended up with. Each and every person involved in this op has my full respect.. and feel free to ask me for help if you ever need anything at all. I owe you all a debt of gratitude!
Operators:
Brit N Boots
Jason Rice
Jon Tillman
Kent Long
Kyle Hayward
Shaun Johnston
Key Gathers:
Daniel Valdez
David Buckham
Jacob Stewart
Jason Sanderson
Nadia Amro
Link Cutters:
Alan Rice
All N ya
Andrew Mann
Ben Locke
bev craw
Bradd Dantuma
Catherine Joyce
Charlie Orrender
Christopher Bowman
Chris Buchanan
Chrisman McSpadden
Da Chicken Don
Daniel Valdez
Derek White
Dominique Oakley Lacey
Eric Grauel
Ezra Reeves
Falcar Deckion
Jake Lacey
James Byers
James Pruitt
Jason Burton
jthoward66
Kathy Emmetsberger
Leslie Bowman
Lilykate Vanderbilt
Michael Coenen
Mikey West
Richard Tyndall
Russell Johnson
SecretSquirrelxx
Seth Noseworthy
Thomas Spear
Tina H
William Duty
William Moreland
Anchor Teams:
Deke Fillmore
Honu McTurtle
Jason Sanderson
John Stocks
Katherine M.
Nadia Amro
Trent Bontly
If I missed anyone please let me know and I will tag them accordingly.
After it was all said and done.. Everyone Engaged in a round of Karaoke Favorites over Zello.. cause well #supposedtohavefun
#GreenGoblins #SESIC #BigGreenThings #ShotsShotsShots #ByeFelicia #HeExtends #TooManyHashtags
Ingress Brian Rose Linda Besh Ethan Lepouttre John Hanke Brandon Badger














Comments
Post a Comment