#GORUCK #Ingress agent Erica Townshend at #Persepolis DC This is where the burn really starts.

#GORUCK #Ingress agent Erica Townshend at #Persepolis DC This is where the burn really starts.. You think you can do this ?
Sign up for the Portland event at: http://www.goruck.com/ingress help your faction get fit and have a good time all in one.
Oh hai Erica Townshend \o
ReplyDeleteGavin Treadgold checking
ReplyDeleteGavin Treadgold Thanks for your report. I'm not seeing the same error, does it happen across multiple browsers or if you try an incognito window?
ReplyDeleteBrian Rose I believe it is because CloudFlare doesn't trust the shared internet connection at the hostel I am using. Trying to get on via a VPN to complete :)
ReplyDeleteAnd yes multiple devices and browsers. I'll email you what I'm seeing.
I checked as well. Gavin Treadgold we'll hold a spot for ya until you get on via VPN.
ReplyDeleteI wish this wasn't just for the primaries GORUCK HQNiantic Project
ReplyDeleteLol! What is that face I'm making? Lmfao
ReplyDelete