When I first saw the GoRuck stuff, I thought that as a wheelchair user I had no chance of ever competing. This gives me hope! Then again, I still live in the UK, but the chair isn't a barrier!
I didn't mean to offend anyone. I agree that this certainly transcends any faction. I did the GORUCK in DC and I know that ALL participants gave their hearts and souls. There are no losers, only winners.
I believe human spirit has served us well and we don't need shapers.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
This is why I am Resistance. What an exemplary display that human spirit cannot be broken. Well done agents!
ReplyDeleteMax Meier, III you looking good there
ReplyDeleteWhen I first saw the GoRuck stuff, I thought that as a wheelchair user I had no chance of ever competing. This gives me hope! Then again, I still live in the UK, but the chair isn't a barrier!
ReplyDeleteVictoria Pyle
ReplyDeleteI didn't mean to offend anyone. I agree that this certainly transcends any faction. I did the GORUCK in DC and I know that ALL participants gave their hearts and souls. There are no losers, only winners.
I believe human spirit has served us well and we don't need shapers.
I think the signal went out even earlier in 1937 from the Westinghouse Atom Smasher. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westinghouse_Atom_Smasher
ReplyDelete