You have so much luck, I hacked the hell out off the portals, still no mufg :( Hopefully I will get one soon, can't wait to test it's awesome capabilities!
So far progress for one of these is going the same as original capsule for me. Original took me 3.5k hacks, 800 for a new one and counting. Keep on pflugging for a mufgger ;)
we have hacked several and after 100 hours on 1 and only 1 xmp gained its not really worth it. Just put stuff in it you don't use often and forget about it maybe someday something good will come of it.
Good stuff. Reporting my results, almost 14hrs in with 64 assorted items loaded, 6, Jarvis, 7 AXA, 15 VRHS 24 (That was every last one of each) VRMH 10 Force Amps, and 2 keys my capsule has reproduce 1 VRMH and 1 Force Amp! Thanks MUFG Nice return! I'm going to keep all my most precious gear in your capsule from here on in and I advise others to do so.
Bryant Moeller I'll have to try that method as well, I would agree, more in equals a greater return. Maybe we will pool our gear for a greater number of a single item. 14hrs sure seemed quick to me tho from other reports!
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
close to 300 hacks in the past few days.. still no mufg... soon i will get it.. cant wait..
ReplyDeleteCool item but there seems to be no consistency on the interest it gives. Seems a like a bug in a the code.
ReplyDeleteI got that and a new link amp yesterday! So awesome!
ReplyDeleteI always wondered what the other side of that card looks like. ;)
ReplyDelete12 hours in, hacked a mufg, 72 hrs later no new assets. Still testing.
ReplyDeletePerry Vaughan I sent one over
ReplyDeleteWhat grow? Greetings, agent @Assets 😂
ReplyDeleteYou have so much luck, I hacked the hell out off the portals, still no mufg :(
ReplyDeleteHopefully I will get one soon, can't wait to test it's awesome capabilities!
So far progress for one of these is going the same as original capsule for me. Original took me 3.5k hacks, 800 for a new one and counting. Keep on pflugging for a mufgger ;)
ReplyDeleteI've grown 2 items in 3 days. 1 Jarvis and 1 VRHS :)
ReplyDeleteI'm at about 500 hacks.... And littering the street with keys and junk... Soon!
ReplyDeleteKristopher Price Reduce, Reuse, RECYCLE.
ReplyDeleteI still haven't hacked one. :(
ReplyDeleteTwo capsules, 84 hours and 74 hours later, still no duplication.
ReplyDeleteThanks Joe Philley
ReplyDeleteNew player started in town yesterday and got 3 (one on his second hack) .... They will start dropping for the rest of us soon.
ReplyDeleteI've two MUFGs.
ReplyDeleteNo duplication yet. :(
Ahh, can't wait for these and the new link amps!
ReplyDeletevery slowly
ReplyDeleteHacked two in the last three days!
ReplyDeleteOne duplication. Not sure what it was tho. Threw in a variety of items.
ReplyDeletenone yet. 3 link amps tho
ReplyDeleteIf only we knew how they actually work...
ReplyDeleteas long as Fev Games dont explain how it works , it wont work
ReplyDeleteI need a card too. Not having any luck hacking one.
ReplyDeleteSo far my MUFF has spawned 1x AXA, 2X VRHS, & 1X VRMH... outstanding ROI!
ReplyDeleteNeed that card! :(
ReplyDeleteJason M I've gotten two, one out of a blue L4 and the other out of a green L8, it's random. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm still waiting for one myself, even glyph hacking in the process...I'd like to see what it can potentially do...
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley got any spares?
ReplyDeleteDammit ... read that as "Grow your asses" ... I had a WTF moment.
ReplyDeleteJesse Spangenberger lol
ReplyDeleteI had one with stuff in it for over 72 hours and no duped items.. #MyMUFGisBROKE
ReplyDeleteHacking everyday with no luck.... Sniff sniff
ReplyDeletewe have hacked several and after 100 hours on 1 and only 1 xmp gained its not really worth it. Just put stuff in it you don't use often and forget about it maybe someday something good will come of it.
ReplyDeleteI've earned 1 Jarvis, 1 VRHS, 1 VRLA...seems worth it to me.
ReplyDeleteWe've had reports of RES VRLA being duped
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of capsule is it?
ReplyDeleteMelissa Lacher The kind that duplicates items. It's new and Very Rare
ReplyDeleteCoooool
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley can I get one too? So many hacks.
ReplyDeleteGood stuff. Reporting my results, almost 14hrs in with 64 assorted items loaded, 6, Jarvis, 7 AXA, 15 VRHS 24 (That was every last one of each) VRMH 10 Force Amps, and 2 keys my capsule has reproduce 1 VRMH and 1 Force Amp! Thanks MUFG Nice return! I'm going to keep all my most precious gear in your capsule from here on in and I advise others to do so.
ReplyDeleteBryant Moeller I'll have to try that method as well, I would agree, more in equals a greater return. Maybe we will pool our gear for a greater number of a single item. 14hrs sure seemed quick to me tho from other reports!
ReplyDeleteI want one, I hack all the time, I sound like a baby...lol
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm got like 300 hacks hoping for one...:/
ReplyDeleteStill waiting on my first... hopefully soon
ReplyDeleteDale la vuelta...a ver el código!... xD
ReplyDeleteBeen seriously upping my glyphing to get one of these but alas nothing yet ;-(
ReplyDeleteWhere, when, how? XD
ReplyDeletePhilley pls :( I needs more for science :(
ReplyDeleteDaniel Benton Joe Philley I need 1, not more XD
ReplyDeleteI wish. Glyph hack all week... nada.
ReplyDelete